Thursday, November 17, 2011

Licensed Teacher!

I am now a licensed teacher! *pops confetti*



I didn't get into the top ten as I'd hoped, but I guess I just have to be satisfied that I even passed, considering how many sessions of those review classes I missed, okay, cut. My girls seem to be intensely happy about it; I don't know why I just don't feel anything. I am happy of course, but not the kind that has you jumping off your feet. I feel a normal kind of happiness, like when I score high in an exam or when I'm about to watch a good movie. I guess I really wanted to prove myself again by topping that test, but it's okay. I'm happy that my friends are happy. I'm happy because I know my parents and friends are proud. I'm happy because even though it's not that big of an accomplishment compared to other twenty-one-year-olds who are on prestigious scholarships and inventing robots, I still get to tell myself that I did something right. And at the end of the day, I guess that's what really matters. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Heart Faint

I wrote this exactly ten years ago. About friends who don't look at each other as friends do. *** “Hoy, Cassy!” Boggs called out from be...